Sunday, January 31, 2010

Simon Les Nuages Fichier P2p Can Someone Help Translate These French Text Please?

Can someone help translate these French text please? - simon les nuages fichier p2p

I tried online translators, but it never makes sense. Only a few sentences is correct. Can someone translate this French letters for me?

It's a song called Emilie Simon Flower season. All I need is a literal translation.


It seems to me, was by far the
I have not forgotten
But I lost the reason
And Time Can not Stop, and
Although I can confiscate
The whole concept of seasons

Stories from the first day of October
In all honesty
Oh je sombre

I feel like a scent of lilies
Muscles are rebuilding months
And I'm waiting for the flower
What else could happen, really
Between April and May
I have my name

Oh, the weather I am counting the slides Shot
Other seasonal flowers

I do not go out of foam
Not more than a flower of the season

It seems to me, was by far the
My dry leaves
Are no longer connected
Mays What could have happened
Between April and May
I no longer distinguish

No comments:

Post a Comment