Monday, January 25, 2010

Patients With Follicular Lymphoma My Brother Has Stage IV Follicular Lymphoma, And Needs Some Good News. Please Help.?

My brother has Stage IV Follicular Lymphoma, and needs some good news. Please help.? - patients with follicular lymphoma

My 44-year-old brother had been carried out in follicular lymphoma chemotherapy for four months. You ( "hacking") treatments for three consecutive days every three weeks. It has two regular cycles and ends still say that you "maintenance required" (type of treatment one day per week for four weeks) every six months indefinitely. Although the doctors said the treatment had the desired effect is to tell no one about my brother, gives him a sense of hope. He is concerned particularly concerned about the status of your bone marrow, although I understand it better. Is there anyone out there - perhaps a fellow non-Hodgkin's lymphoma patients or health professionals - who can give me some words of encouragement come forward? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment